SHOPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CUSTOM SIZES: We can create custom sizes for any of our designs. Just contact us and we’ll send you a price quote. CUSTOM COLOURS: Some (not all) designs can also be created in different colours to suit your décor or wardrobe.
Just contact us for more details.
However, if it’s just a change of the background colour,(e.g. from navy blue to black) there is no extra cost. Please let us know when ordering. CUSTOM MESHES: All our hand-painted designs are painted on 12 mesh (12 holes per inch) canvas, unless otherwise noted on the Shopping pages.
For other mesh sizes, please contact us and we’ll send you a price quote.
CUSTOM DESIGNS: We will be pleased to design a custom needlepoint design exclusively for you to uniquely suit your home or wardrobe.
ZIVA’s design stages are very simple and straightforward, and you will have exclusive one-of-a-kind needlework! It will not be available to others on our Website without your written permission. Please contact us to discuss the details. PLEASE NOTE: ZIVA will provide you with an itemized proposal of the Scope of Work for Custom Orders.
ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR APPROVAL TO PROCEED, CUSTOM ORDERS WILL BE INVOICED THROUGH PAYPAL AND ARE DUE WITHIN 15 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF INVOICE.
Instalment payments for Custom Orders are negotiable.
Custom orders once charged are not refundable.
Prices quoted on the individual shopping pages vary depending on the complexity and on the size of the needlepoint design.
NOTE: ALL PRICES ARE QUOTED IN EUROS. I’ve added a exchange rate converter to each shopping page for your convenience.Not Included in Prices Quoted:
- Tapestry yarns:
A list of colours and quantities of the tapestry wool yarn or cotton yarn required is provided for you to order directly from your local supplier or online.
- Shipping and Handling (see below)
Order from us Online using our Secure Ordering System from PayPal.
Your Credit Card information is placed on the Secure Site and is accessible only to us.
We are totally committed to protecting your privacy. Your name, address and any other details will be kept safe and we undertake not to divulge any information regarding our customers to any third party. Only information regarding your order or request for future information will be kept on file.
You receive an Email Receipt at the time you place your Order and an Email Notification at the time your Order is shipped.
WHEN ORDERING, HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR PAYPAL PAGES IN FRENCH?
Please click here for assistance.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
We ship the larger canvases rolled up in a mail tube, to protect the hand-painted canvas from possible damage if folded. We ship your order by a registered insured carrier requiring a signature on delivery. Your order is also tracked by us daily throughout the shipping period.
Shipping and Handling Costs:
- €20.00 = All orders up to the value of €49.99
- €30.00 = All orders at the value from €50.00 to €99.99,
- €40.00 = All orders at the value from €100.00 to €199.99
- €50.00 = All orders at the value above €200.00
We will gladly accept returns and exchanges on merchandise that HAS NOT BEEN USED and is in the original packaging. (Upon receipt of returned goods, we reserve the right to deny credit if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.) You may exchange or return merchandise by registered mail for a full refund within thirty (30) days from the date of returned delivery. Refunds will be made in the form of original payment. Please note:
ZIVA Needlepoint Designs does not refund shipping and handling charges. Returned items must be shipped back by insured mail service. We will not be responsible for lost, damaged, stolen or misdirected packages.
Unfortunately, ZIVA Needlepoint Designs are unable to accept liability for any importation charges levied by local Customs.
- You agree that all content appearing on the website, including, but not limited to code, trademarks, service marks, trade names, graphics, designs, images, text, button icons, and computer software, are the sole property of ZIVA Needlepoint Designs and protected by international laws and treaties.
- Users are granted permission to browse and use the ZIVA Needlepoint Designs site for its intended purpose, which is for your retail use only as a consumer. Any other use, including and not limited to the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, removal, deletion, addition, display, or performance of the content on this site or the exploitation in any other manner of any of the content of this website, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited.
- ZIVA Needlepoint Designs does not grant, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, service mark, trade name or logo, or the content displayed on this website, without the prior written consent of ZIVA Needlepoint Designs.
- Registered and unregistered proprietary information is owned and held by ZIVA Needlepoint Design and, therefore, you may be liable for infringement or misappropriation or other legal action if you misuse this website in any form mentioned or unmentioned.
From Terms and Conditions, go back to the ZIVA Main Shopping page
Go back to Home Page